What to expect for your first visit to our office….
- Bring your ID, insurance card and/or copay if applicable.
- We share a door area with Kenyon’s Jewelers. Just ring the bell and give us a few; we’ll be down to answer it.
- Make yourself at home; we have a few beverages you may like – coffee, tea, water, apple cider or soda.
- After you’re comfortable, there are some papers we would like you to sign; once we explain them of course.
- If a drug and alcohol assessment and/or mental health evaluation will be done, it normally takes 45 to 60 minutes of your time by a Licensed Clinician and prayerfully your needs will be met.
- Hopefully, your session went well and we will see you again; come upfront to schedule a follow up if you like.